Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello!


So, it's summer break for me and here I am browsing idly on the internet yet again. I figure it was about time that I started a blog since I spend so much time reading other people's :). I mean, if you know me then you should know that I'm online almost ALL THE TIME! If not, I'm still connected via smartphone. Sooo, you must agree that it is time for me to write about all sorts of silly things and put them up. (Yes, I had a blog before from middle/high school... OLD NEWS! That one is obsolete!)

Let's see, some info about myself?

Hi!

Name: InvinciChicken, Chicken, Chickie, TIC, The Invincible Chicken, etc
Age: 19
Occupation: Student
Location: California, although starting school in NY
Interests: Makeup, animals, video games, food, art, writing, science

I guess that's it for my first post... I will be updating semi-regularly (I hope). Hope you are all having a great summer ^.^!

~The Invincible Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment